Houston Babies
Options

what was your kids favorite present?

what do they like best?
-Clare
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: what was your kids favorite present?

• Options
    Addie loves her kitchen she got from my mom. Combined with the tea set she got from santa she is good to go. She's been making everyone tea and oatmeal all day.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Rena loves the Minnie Mouse doll that her daddy got her from Orlando. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Alex is loving his trains.  He got a few more from the Thomas series and I would say they were the biggest hit!
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    magna doodle and shopping cart
  • Options
    Probably her digital camera
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Musical jewelry boxes for both of them.  You know the kind -- with the dancing ballerina inside.  They LOVE them.

They like the kitchen as well, but the jewelry boxes win hands down. 

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options

at home it was definitely the giant Tonka front end loader.

at Nana's, it's been the tricycle

i'm curious to get home and have everything together and see what he really likes. i think it's going to end up being the giant train set but we didn't open the box on christmas day so i don't think he knows what's really in there yet...

• Options

Thomas the Train!  We got a bunch of tracks and her and DH have been playing forever with them, making more and more intricate paths.  It's so sweet.

She also loved her football and soccer ball and play laptop.

I think we have a tomboy on our hands!  haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Elizabeth loves this little wind-up ladybug from her stocking.  I think it cost like $2!

Sarah is crazy about her Fisher-Price Loving Family dollhouse.  (Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I can't stop playing with it either!)

• Options
    The wind up toy and the basketball goal.
  • Options

A purse.  She is obsessed.  It came with some stuff (keys, lipstick, bracelet, money, mirror) and she keeps loading and unloading it and snatching it up, heading for the door and saying "bye-bye" - so cute.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    Step 2 Roller Coaster when he can go outside. ?Inside, the Black and Decker tool bench. ?It is so amazing to see him engrossed in play. ?He used to just go from toy to toy, but now sits and plays for a while, and on his own. ?How nice for Mommy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"