Secondary IF
Options

Confused

So we had an appt. to go over DH SA this morning. Recap- last week the doctors nurse called and told me there are some neg and some positive things about this SA, and the negative was low motility. So of course we are sad, and thinking we need fertility treatments. All week I was so sad. Then we see the doctor and said everything is FINE. His sperm count is 19 million, motility needs to be about 2, and my husband is at 2, and his sperm shape is perfect........need anywhere from 2ml-5ml, and DH is at 4ml..... He told us DH sperm will have no problem getting us pregnant.

Re: Confused

• Options
    That is strange that the nurse said there was negative results, but yay for good news!?
  • Options
    Ugh, nurses.  I know they see a million patients, but thats so wierd that she would tell you one thing, and then the doctor another.  Of course you go with the doctor, but she caused you unnecessary grief all week.  But at least you have good news now and you can relax a little!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I happen to be a huge believer in miracles Wink  This is good!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

That is odd and more than a little upsetting.  Luckily my doc's office won't tell you anything good or bad over the phone.  I have to go in and hear it from him directly.  Makes for less confusion even if it is apain in the butt to have to go in each time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"