Alabama Babies
Options

MIL is a BI**H

We were in NAshville this past weekend spending Christmas with Dh's family.DH's cousin is expecting her first child they they have been trying for over 10 years, IVF, and even some adoption planning, ect... Anyway she is finally pregnant. Well cousin is opening some baby gifts up from the family and poor thing cries through the whole thing and kept saying how thankfull they are to finally be doing this. My MIL is laughing and telling her to get a grip through this whole gift opening. Then later Cousin's husband is praying over the food before we eat, and he says thanks for our the kids that are already born, and thanks for his unborn child, and he gets choked up. Well MIL starts in again and is like ya'll need to get it together and just keeps on joking on them! I want to punch her in the face!!! We wanted our daughter and got her fairly easily, they have wanted a baby for a long time and are finally getting one. I just wanted to scream at her to be kind. She does no know what theyare going through, or have been through.

Vent over sorry for rambling.

Re: MIL is a BI**H

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"