TTC after 35
Options

Positive OPK!

Well I finally got a positive OPK on Saturday and we had already bd'd on Friday night and we made sure to bd on Sunday night.  I had so many negatives I thought I would never see a positive line but it showed finally!!  We plan to keep right on bd'ing until I am sure ovaluation is completely over.  I think last month we stopped too early.  We have been doing it EOD which has worked for us and has not made us too tired.  Of course today I work up late for work and did not temp so no idea what my temps are. I am curious to see if I get a rise in temp tomorrow.  Three more days and I am off work for the next week returning on January 2nd.  I am looking forward to the holidays to enjoy some time with my husband and my family.  Happy Holidays to everyone and hope everyone is having a good Monday!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Positive OPK!

• Options

Good luck to you!!

• Options
    I just bought my first ok, I'm assuming you are talking about ovulation kits right? When do you rec. starting it? I've gone 2 cycles without anything, just a prayer and it hasn't worked.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't start testing until I started seeing some fertile CM and it took five days to finally see a positive.  I thought I would never see one or I thought I had a batch of bad tests.  I tested around 2pm in the afternoon every day that week and caught the LH surge on Saturday.  We had bd'd the day before and made sure to bd on Sunday.  We are still on our bd schedule until ovulation is confirmed.  I am still trying to confirm ovulation and I finally saw a temp rise today so I hope I O'd a few days ago and it was not delayed.  Good luck with this cycle! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Good luck! The OPKs never worked for me, I never got them to show positives (not even the cycle I conceived). I used the CBEFM and that worked well for me - conceived the first cycle I used it. We made sure to bd every day when the monitor said high or peak. Seems to have worked. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"