Adoption
Options

What did you use to create your profile?

I could sure use some suggestions here!  I've been looking for an online scrapbooking site which allows printing because I thought that would make it easy.  However, our agency requires pages that are 8.5''x11'', but all of the online sites I found only do 11''x8.5'' and won't allow you to rotate the text!

Any ideas??

Many thanks! 

Re: What did you use to create your profile?

• Options

Ugh how frustrating. Our agency contracts with a company that creates our paper and online profile for us. We provide them the information, they put it together, we approve or edit it and then it is posted.

Does your agency have any solutions or companies that they recommend you to do this with?

• Options

i made mine myslef. i did it scrapbook style and then made color copies of the pages. it turned out great and that way it was just the way i wanted it.

good luck.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We bought a scrapbook program from Best Buy and then saved to PDF and took it to Officemax to get them printed. Our agency has instructions on the exact layout.
  • Options
    We just used MS Word and inserted pictures. ?I used clip art to create borders and such and text boxes to overlap pictures to make it look like scrapbooking. ?Lots of places have nice stationary to print it on. ?Very simple, but that's just what I was looking for since it's supposed to be a reflection of us (and we only had 4 days to do it since something came up unexpectedly). ?Our agency is super laid-back - they gave us ideas of what to include and let us run with it as we chose to. ?One of our friends looked into putting his son up for adoption, so we had him take a look. ?He said he liked it because it didn't look too "professional."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"