Toaster Strudels — The Bump
1st Trimester

Toaster Strudels

Have these been discussed?

Be sure to write "Baby" on it in cream cheese so your body knows the cherry filling is strictly for the babe.

Re: Toaster Strudels

• I don't know about this. They do get heated up. I don't want a burned up baby.
  • hey lady!  i'm so glad i was over here *** with people because i saw your post!  we miss you around here- hurry back will ya?! 
  • will cause instant death to you...BEWARE THE TOASTER STRUDEL...
  • Nope, I heard if you eat them while pregnant your baby will come out filled with delicious apple filling.

Stick with Pop Tarts...they are safe.

Emma Kathryn (AKA "The Weans")

Jackson Douglas (AKA "The Squishy")

• oh shit. we can eat these? no way. i gotta go to the local grocers freezer section, stat!

• no, but I think poptarts might not have been mentioned more than twice on this first page ...
  • image momsthree:
    and twatwaffles

bahaha!

• ... is what we call warm jizz on your belly....
  • Toaster struedels=akin to pop tarts and therefore completely lethal.  Did you not see the pop tart post from earlier today???
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • image jenerally:
    no, but I think poptarts might not have been mentioned more than twice on this first page ...

That's a shame!  How will the public know about pop tarts if there are less than 5 posts per page? 

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i havent had one of these since......middle school? WANT ONE NOW!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image BlairWaldorf:

image jenerally:
    no, but I think poptarts might not have been mentioned more than twice on this first page ...

That's a shame!  How will the public know about pop tarts if there are less than 5 posts per page? 

that's what *I* was wondering.

Also someone should talk about seat warmers, PRONTO!

• Hmmmm, toaster strudel. they are so eff'n yummy.
  • Yummy. I had one for breakfast this morning.
  • Toaster strudels have nothing on poptarts.

Huh?

• Why is veryone talking pop tarts and toaster strudels lately?  You are making me hungry for them and I am way to lazy to go to the store!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards