Special Needs
Options

I THINK THE A-HOLE IS BIPOLAR NOW!!!!!

He's acting like nothing wrong. He even wants to go pick out a Christmas tree together for Cody. I asked him when he's going to serve me the divorce papers so I can prepair to find Cody and I a place to live. You know what he told me??? He said "I don't know when because I can't afford it now. It's 5k". He also said I can stay here as long as I want because once I leave he'll have to walk away from the house becasue he wont be able to afford it AND pay child support. What a A-hole....NOW it's convient for me to live there, but he wants a divorce. THATS why he is beeing nice. It's like that commercial where the lady says she wants her bread toasted but not toasted LOL arrrggg...I just want to scream!!!

Re: I THINK THE A-HOLE IS BIPOLAR NOW!!!!!

• Options
    I know this is awful . . . but, I'm wishing he chokes on something this Christmas!
  • Options
    LOL....like a WISH bone, because he's going to WISH he had never left me after I get done with him LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep, he's got problems!  Do what's best for you and your son.  Don't let him make you worry about his wallet.

Best of luck!  I'll be thinking about you.

• Options
    My ex and I lived together in the same house (financial reasons) for a couple months before he moved out. It was so incredibly stressful because he refused to observe any boundaries. Every night he'd be crying outside my locked guest bedroom door and begging me to try again. He was always propositioning me for sex. It was maddening. So if you and your H are planning on living under the same roof during your separation, make sure you establish ground rules and force him to obey the rules you both create. Otherwise you will lose your mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He's soooooo selfish!!  I think you said you're his third marriage?  He's the one with the problems.  if he thinks 5k is a lot wait till he sees what his selfish choice is going to mean to his wallet.  I'm usually a really nice person, but take him for all he's worth, and then some!!
  • Options

I would quit waiting for him to make up his mind and divorce him.  I would borrow money or take out a loan to do it.  You have such a precious little angel and this a-hole turns away when his family needs him the most!  These kinds of people are not worth the time or effort which you are going to need for your son.  Your are in my prayers.

• Options
    imageMrs.N_2005:

I would quit waiting for him to make up his mind and divorce him.  I would borrow money or take out a loan to do it.  You have such a precious little angel and this a-hole turns away when his family needs him the most!  These kinds of people are not worth the time or effort which you are going to need for your son.  Your are in my prayers.

• Options
    imageMrs.N_2005:

• Options
    imageMrs.N_2005:

Ditto.  If my husband had done this to me when our son was at his worst (Nothing like your son, but my son had severe reflux when he was born and quit breathing all the time, now he has autism) I would have taken him for all he's worth.  You and Cody deserve better!

• Options
    Sorry about all the other posts... I have no idea what happened.
  • Options

Yeah, he has some serious issues.  Is there any family member you can stay with for a while ? 

Good luck to you!

• Options

image-auntie-:
    Is he visiting Cody? Spending any time with him?

Yes he is still visiting Cody in the hospital almost everyday. He says he will always be in Cody's life and support him. He's acting like nothing is wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"