Philadelphia Babies
Options

We finally picked a girl's name!

Madeline Faith

We have changed our minds a few times, but this is it!  Now, if we could just decide on a boy's name!  I can't believe I agreed NOT to find out the sex and have to pick two names!  Much harder than I thought it would be....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: We finally picked a girl's name!

• Options
    Oh that is so beautiful :)
    Maria
    After 27 months, 5 IUI's, 3 m/c's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's (and a partridge in a pear tree) we finally had our baby boy. Our first son was born on Jan. 1, 2009.

Did another round of IVF and our girl/boy twins were born May 12, 2011
  • Options
    hey- thanks! I never see you on this board!  How are you feeling?  Due date is almost here :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is a very pretty name.  I like it!

Yes

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just found this board yesterday, I never knew it existed!  I'm feeling ok as far as the pregnancy goes, but I think I'm coming down with an icky cold. I think it's from exhaustion from the total lack of sleep I get at night...way too many trips to the bathroom! 
    Maria
    After 27 months, 5 IUI's, 3 m/c's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's (and a partridge in a pear tree) we finally had our baby boy. Our first son was born on Jan. 1, 2009.

Did another round of IVF and our girl/boy twins were born May 12, 2011
  • Options

I love the name. :)

We had the same problem. Honestly, the second thought I had after the Doc said "it's a girl!" was "Thank God we don't have to come up with a boy's name!"

?Too funny. Guess she was just meant to be a girl.?

• Options

Very pretty!  We're going to be surprised, too, but luckily, we agreed on names really early on.  Almost right after we found out, so I avoided all those discussions!

• Options
    That's a beautiful name! We didn't find out the sex with either one of our boys. With DS #1 we had chosen a boys name and a girls name by 25 weeks or so. This time around we went to the hospital with a list of names- it wasn't decided until he was born, which stressed me out!
  • Options

Wow...

Awesome choice.

She'll love it. I actually didn't name my 2nd child until I got home. She was technically "Baby" until I called them back with a name! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"