Re: metallic taste in mouth

• Options
    imageJDalton51:

you can
    a. get pregnant while on the pill
    b. get pregnant without charting
    c. get pregnant without reading TCOYF

:)  

All true.  The original poster wanted a bunch of internet strangers to tell her that having a metallic taste in your mouth meant you were pregnant.  Therefore she is stupid.  And you are too if you don't understand.

• Options
    imageJDalton51:

you can
    a. get pregnant while on the pill
    b. get pregnant without charting
    c. get pregnant without reading TCOYF

:)  

NO SHIT! Go away

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm still confused as to how jumping all over someone with an honest question resolves anything....?

Does it make you guys feel better about yourselves to completely trash someones feelings because they ask a question?  Just curious.

• Options

imagesungirl5150:
    You ladies are really snarky.  You should take the stick out and maybe get some once and a while.  I am sure it would lighten your mood.

Thanks so much for the uncolicted advice.  I'll be sure not to take it.

PS If you had lurked here ever you would know I'm getting some all the time because I am the horniest pregnant woman ever to walk the earth.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagemrsmacias2008:

imagesungirl5150:
    You ladies are really snarky.  You should take the stick out and maybe get some once and a while.  I am sure it would lighten your mood.

awesome, a 4 poster. Once again, look at her original question and you will see why.

You should probably read the other part of what I said.  Time to take the stick out of your ass. 

• Options
    Ok, so I'm a newb too, but I'd like to think I'm not nearly as lame as half of these people who post these things.  They're lacking common sense.  And if you don't like the snark go post on another board.  For me I love the snark, that's why I post here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"