Preemies

Socks for preemies???

Hi ladies!  I guess this is my first official question on this board.  My twins were born at 33 weeks and are now a few weeks old and i can't find any socks that will stay on their little feet.  We have been putting them in sleeper outfits with socks on to keep their feet warm so it is not the end of the world when the socks fall off but it would still be nice to have something that fits them and stays put.  Any suggestions?  specific brands to try?  TIA!

Re: Socks for preemies???

• I couldn't find any, but I wish you luck =)
  • I have seen preemie socks at Babies r us and at Walmart.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Trumpettes!  My dd was born at 33wks and while they were big they still stayed on.  They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
  • I did not use preemie sock but what worked for DS were the sock with the elastic cuff. They stayed on well. I would find a pic if they had them online but I buy mine at BRU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We did have any luck finding socks that stayed, so we put shoes on DS every day, purely to keep his socks on! LOL
  • try old navy - I didn't need preemie socks, but they have great infant socks...they actually stay on
  • We actually used the socks we got at the hospital as those were the only ones that worked.  The few I bought at BRU did not stay on at all. 
  • We used some newborn socks from Walmart. They were little white crew socks with grey heels and toes. 
  • I have some preemie ones from BRU but they dont stay on. My H dressed DS one day and when he put his socks on he tucked his pant leg in the sock. I was like "what on earth are you doing to our son" but it actually worked and kept them in place. Now I find myself doing the same thing!!! It looks a bit dorky but hey, his feet stay warm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"