1st Trimester

Anyone get their HCG levels at 4 weeks?

Im having my bloodwork done again on thursday to make sure my numbers are doubling but I got my results back from yesterday my HCG at 4 weeks is 115.7  the nurse said there is such a wide range of numbers when i asked if thats a normal number but she said that it is in the appropriate range of what your HCG could be at this early...please please please double tomorrow!!!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has had theirs measured at 4 weeks and if theywere simular.

thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone get their HCG levels at 4 weeks?

• most women go by days past ovulation (DPO).... not weeks, when talking about betas.

At 14dpo (just 4w) with my son it was 119... two days later it was 226 - not quite a double- but as you can see in my siggy- all was fine.

my first beta with the twins is in my siggy - very similar to my singleton pg.

your beta is great for a first - doubling every couple days is what matters more!

congrats!

• My first draw was at 4.5 weeks and it was 125.  Didn't get it drawn again for another week, and then it was at 3500
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my first beta 12dpET...my betas are in my siggy..but yours are sounding right & good.
  • Mine at 13DPO (a day under 4 weeks) was 45 -- then a week later they were 1800.
  • My first beta was at 14 DPO and was 155.

You might like to check out https://www.betabase.info/ to see a range of beta numbers for your DPO.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Mine at 18 dpo was 3,441
  • With DD1 I did... I think they were 2500 around 4w3d and over 10k at 4w6d....But I have NO idea... I remember the numbers, but not the dates... but they were taken in my 4th week.
    Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • At 4w3d I was 253.50.
  • at 3W5D it was 74, at 4W2D it was 500

Big Brother Joey born 6/30/09 Pregnancy Ticker
  • My RE says an HCG of 100 is normal at 14 days past ovulation, which usually is right at 4 weeks. Sounds like your's is great!

My HCG at 13 days past ovulation was 175, which they said was really good. I am not having my second beta until tomorrow.  HTH

• At "4 weeks" (the equivalent of 14dpo, although we did IVF, so it's a little different) ours was 187.  2 days later it was 367.

115 is perfectly normal for 14dpo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • I had mine done every MWF for 2.5 weeks...it started at 3w6d. It was almost more nerve racking then helpful BUT it was great to hit 5000 because that's when they could do an u/s and see the heartbeat. Every women is different, my 3w6d # was 54...good luck and dont read too much into the numbers, just if they are continuing to rise at about 70% every 48hrs (i was told it takes 72hrs to really double).

Good Luck! H&H 9 months!

• I had mine measure at 14 dpo and it was 88...as long as your number doubles every 48 hours, you're fine.

Congratulations!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"