Orange County Babies
Options

Back from Puerto Vallarta!! HOLA!!!

It was such a blast and the kids loved it!! Anyhoo, looks like I missed some posts so I need to catch up. But congrats KimM on your new baby boy! And Morla... I knew you'd have a boy :)

Re: Back from Puerto Vallarta!! HOLA!!!

• Options
    welcome back!  i've always been too scared to take ryan to mexico...did you kiddos have any problems?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We stayed in Nuevo Vallarta which is all hotels and nothing else. We never left the resort as we didn't need to. We did go downtown one time which was fine but not recommended daily. Anyway, where we stayed was all tourists and beautiful and everyone spoke english. We had such a nice time it was just so relaxing. We had a 2 bedroom, 3 bath suite with amazing views! The pool was huge and had very shallow parts for Hannah. The beach was nice too. So if you do go and choose Puerto Vallarta, make sure you stay in Nuevo Vallarta. Also Dec was a great time to go because there were alot of people and kids but not overcrowded.

We stayed here:

https://villagroupresorts.com/resorts/villa-del-palmar-flamingos

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for the info!  i'm trying to find some places to go for h's 30th b-day coming up next month!

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and the flight is only 3 hours. If you might go next month and you haven't done it yet, I'd hurry and order passports since the Holidays are coming up! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"