Philadelphia Babies

When do I...

...need to have a pediatrician selected for my baby?  We haven't started looking yet, but I think its a good idea to find one sooner rather than later.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: When do I...

• We had our picked before our first labor and delivery class.  I just wanted to make sure we liked the practice in enough time otherwise I could have swited before DC was born.
  • about the same here. we chose our pedi after the class which we took about the middle/end of the 2nd trimester. i have a great pedi if you are in delco.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm looking into one now.  I hope to have one decided on by the end of the month.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejc&cat:
    about the same here. we chose our pedi after the class which we took about the middle/end of the 2nd trimester. i have a great pedi if you are in delco.

Where in delco is ur pedi?  I live in West Philly, but my doctors are in Lansdowne/Darby.

• its really not that big of a deal. We picked ours a couple of weeks before we delievered. i called to see if they accepted our insurance and asked a few questions but that was about it.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • we picked ours with about 3 months to spare!  We live in Manayunk but we absolutely fell in love with our pediatrician at Center City Pediatrics, Dr. Berger.  New practice on 18th and South and he's great.  Good luck, it was tough for us.  We wanted someone that we could actually talk to and he was it.  We looked for a LONG time!
  • Thanks... I feel really far behind... which I am on this one.
  • I just realized that I said "3 months" to spare...I meant 3 weeks!!!!  Yeah and I delivered a week early so basically we found him and 2 weeks later I gave birth. 

Did you find one?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"