Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

I am worrying about going out of town and leaving DD with non-family for the first time.

Someone help put my mind at ease!!

I have gone out of town for business before but my DD has stayed with DH and my mind was always at ease. BUT, this time, we BOTH have separate business trips at the same time and my mom was supposed to watch her but something came up. I now have a very close, very competent, family friend taking care of DD for 2 nights but I am nervous that DD will be scared because she really doesn't know her all that well. Usually DD has NO stranger anxiety, I am just worried because it is such a long time...

Please help put my mind at ease!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.

Re: I am worrying about going out of town and leaving DD with non-family for the first time.

• Options

Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. Your friend is compassionate and smart, dd is a person baby they are going to have a wonderful time!

?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am sure everything is going to be fine. DD will warm up to your friend quickly I am sure. ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will be fine!  We left Kate with our very capable nanny at 14 months for a weekend away together.  It was wonderful, for all of us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"