Parenting
Options

Wow. Funeral home manager just called me back.

I'm glad I sent that email yesterday.  He was SO apologetic and assured me that what happened at my cousin's funeral would NOT happen to anyone else. 

That's all I wanted.  So glad I said something.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: Wow. Funeral home manager just called me back.

• Options
    Good for you. I'm glad they've responded so positively to your email. What happened at your cousin's funeral was completely uncalled for.
    ~Erica, Mommy to Peyton 9/06 & Cullen 9/09
  • Options
    what happened?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!  That's great!  Good for you.  We had a horrible woman "help" with my grandfather's arrangements.  He had everything already planned out, so we really just had to go in and sign some stuff and write a check.  This woman was loud and making inapp. comments and just laughing like a mad woman.  I was so glad we didn't have to spend anymore time with her going over things or picking out a casket or anything.  Some people are just in the wrong field.
  • Options

imageFlem052204:
    what happened?

There was a funeral home employee that was very nasty to members of my family at my cousin's funeral on Saturday.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Options
    Good for you for saying something! I'm glad he responded appropriately to your concerns.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options

good for you! we had a huge problem with the funeral home for my mom's funeral. I'm generally pretty easy going, but they got my wrath of Irish,(which I think scared them) ?b.c seriously--don't eff with me at my mother's funeral. the lawyer took care of it. some people just suck!

sorry about your cousin. :( ?glad they apologized--that's the LEAST they could do!

Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"