Cincinnati Babies
Options

Where to find mittens/gloves with

the string that attaches them to one another?  I have looked everywhere it seems and no one has them for babies/toddlers.  I really do not want ones that aren't attached.  DS will pull them off and loose them.  Any ideas? Thanks.
Kristen & Mike 7/2005
Griffin 10/2007
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where to find mittens/gloves with

• Options
    If you get knitted gloves you can just add your own piece of yarn to string them together. ?
  • Options
    I haven't seen any like that, but I did find some mitten clips for less than $2 at walmart.  They clip to the coat, not each other.  If you can't find any, I'm sure I could rig something up for you to keep them together, I was contemplating doing the same for Adah.  Let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was looking for them, too, but I have come to the conclusion that they are just not available until a certain age.  I'm guessing it's because the string could be a potential strangulation hazard.  I'm just going with the clips, myself -- but interestingly, DS leaves his mittens on!  I am thrilled about that!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options

Not sure if you need a coat too, but I got this one for Lily at Kohl's.  The scarf and mittens stay attached to the coat!   Has a detachable hood too.

https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids/coats/toddlergirls/PRD~359752/ZeroXposur+Floral+Jacket.jsp

~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"