The Bump Baby Registry
Now is the perfect time to start your Baby Registry!START A REGISTRY
Since I did an assload of driving this weekend because my family lives WAY too far away...here's the poll
1. Where do you live?
2. Where do your parents live?
3. Where do your ILs live?
4. Where are you having Christmas?
Re: Family Poll!
1. Wichita, KS
2. Muncie, IN
3. Saginaw, MI
4. We're hosting!! Booya!
1. Where do you live? Brookline, MA
2. Where do your parents live? NH ( 2 hrs away)
3. Where do your ILs live? Westbury , NY
4. Where are you having Christmas? NH ! hooray ! so so thrilled !
We all live within 30 minutes of each other! Yuck!
My P's are divorced, so on Christmas the DH and I go to 4 different houses! We are always the ones to sacrifice since we don't have kids! I can't wait to have babies just so I can stay home at my own home and not run around like crazy.
We just saw Four Christmases and that is totally us in a nutshell!
1- We live in Newberry, FL
2- Parents live in Gainesville, FL (about 12 minutes from Newberry!)
3- ILs live in Wellington, KS
4- I think it's self explanitory, but we'll be with my family this year!
BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
1. Where do you live? MN
2. Where do your parents live? MN
3. Where do your ILs live? MN
4. Where are you having Christmas? ND!!! lol! Dh's grandparents live there.
1. Riverview, Fl
2. Plant City, Fl - 30 min from us
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. My mom's house, my family rotates between 4 places. Christmas was at our house for the first time last year making the rotation 5. We went out to IL when we got engaged in 2005.
1. Where do you live? So Cal
2. Where do your parents live? 10 min away
3. Where do your ILs live? 12 min away
4. Where are you having Christmas? our house, parents & ils
2. Mom/StepDad, Dad/Step Mom all in Michigan
4. In the ER I work 7a-7p this year! So all my Christmas celebrations are on weird days!
1. Where do you live? Oregon
2. Where do your parents live? My mom lives in Maine, my dad in New Hampshire.
3. Where do your ILs live? About five miles from us.
4. Where are you having Christmas? We go to my IL's in the morning and then I will go to my aunt and uncles in the afternoon after DH goes to work.
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!
EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
1. Where do you live? Seattle, WA
2. Where do your parents live? Alaska
3. Where do your ILs live? Pennsylvania
4. Where are you having Christmas? Here, just DH and I
1. Where do you live? Dallas
2. Where do your parents live? Dallas suburbs
3. Where do your ILs live? FIL - Austin, Crazy MIL - Atlanta
4. Where are you having Christmas? Dad's one night, DH's uncle Xmas eve, Mom's Xmas day, hopefully FIL & his wife will come here to visit.
After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!
Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption
1. Northern VA - near Chantilly
2. Johnstown, PA
3. Johnstown, PA (although we werent HS sweethearts)
4. Johnstown, PA (shocker! )
Hmmm ... I'm finding that we have a lot in common!
We live in CT
My parents are about 20 minutes away
DH's parents are about 3 miles away ... no I didn't realize that when we bought the house! I knew they were close, but by main roads it's like 15 minutes ... I don't know the town very well, and low and behold, we aren't far at all once you take backroads! I love my ILs and they are very sweet, but it is definitely a little too close!
We haven't fought over (I mean discussed) that yet. It is hard with everyone being so close because we are both stubburn and don't want to miss anything!
1. Where do you live? Boca Raton, Florida
2. Where do your parents live? Mother in Lima, Peru
3. Where do your ILs live? Pozega, Croatia
4. Where are you having Christmas? On the ship this year!
1. Alexandria, VA
2. Alexandria, VA
3. Alexandria, VA
4. Alexandria, VA
Exciting poll for me!!! Ha! I will say that having almost everyone makes the holidays very crazy because we have to see everyone!!! In fact, I will be making 4 trips to NJ over the next 5 weeks to see family - wedding, vacation to NYC, Army-Navy game, surprise birthday party and lunch with my grandma. It will be crazy!
For Christmas, we start the holidays by having siblings party at our house (all of our siblings and their SOs, and friends that are like family - usually about 40 people), then Christmas Eve we'll do Mass with my family, spend the night at our house, open gifts in the morning at our house, spend the day with DHs family, do dinner with my family and then have both families over for dessert. Whew! That means the day after Christmas we do nothing but relax in our pjs and watch movies and play with our new toys!!!
I think I win the longest answer to the poll award!
I live in Eagle River, AK
My mom lives in Anchorage, AK about 15-20 minutes drive
My dad lives in Chugiak, AK about 10 minute drive
My IL's live in Palmer, AK about 25-30 minute drive.
We will spend Christamas Eve with the IL's and Christmas Day at my moms.
Split Christmas day and visit both families. I hope we dont end up doing it this way...way too much for one day!!