if you are gonna be a b*tch.... — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

if you are gonna be a b*tch....

don't respond to a post! Seriously..grow up people! The snarkiness is not funny it is pretty pathetic. If you have nothing better to do than be snarky you need to get a life

Re: if you are gonna be a b*tch....

• Snarkiness?  Where?  I haven't seen any tonight.  I thought people were being well-behaved.
  • There was bitchiness and I missed it? We should have some kind of alert!
  • look at the post below: "What are the stars for." Hopefully she was joking, if not...that wasn't cool.

• image LoriFalce:
    There was bitchiness and I missed it? We should have some kind of alert!
    Maybe we could have a paging system on the telephone tree model.
  • Posts like this don't help.

And honestly, it seems like a few of the people over here have been huge babies lately.  Maybe that was part of it.  I don't know.

But I do know that posts like this just fuel the fire.

• Tess- EXACTLY! I mean, really, do I want to have to troll through four pages of "What's on DC's Christmas list?" to find the snark?

I mean, yeah, sure...it's wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

But it ain't boring. Devil

• I agree with Hippy that posts like this don't help; however, I took the comment in the referenced post to be sarcastic and didn't view it to be overly b!tchy (although after re-reading I can see how it could be taken that way).
    image image
  • I read the post as being sarcastic... like she was mocking the whole "popularity" talk about the boards. Not necessarily mocking you but the whole "popular rating system".
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Maybe you ladies are right?!
  • I definitely take it as being sarcastic.  If you're around here enough, you'll realize that she's sarcastic a lot but very rarely straight-out bitchy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think you would know if she was really trying to be bitchy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image princess4u81:
    Maybe you ladies are right?!

Can you do me a favor and tell my dh this.  Life would be so much easier if he just admitted I was right more.

• image Hippy:

image princess4u81:

Can you do me a favor and tell my dh this.  Life would be so much easier if he just admitted I was right more.

If the NestBump really wanted to move some merchandise, they'd just print up shirts for the DHs that say "You know, dear, you're absolutely right." We know they won't say it, but it might soothe the savage WifeBeast. A little.

• image LoriFalce:
    image Hippy:

image princess4u81:

If the NestBump really wanted to move some merchandise, they'd just print up shirts for the DHs that say "You know, dear, you're absolutely right." We know they won't say it, but it might soothe the savage WifeBeast. A little.

Lol...just show him the post

• Oh man I always miss the good drama! 
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • ::yawn:: this shiit again? Seriously, listen to hippy and move the eff on.Don't take shiiit personally. Remember sticks and stones...blah blah blah...
  • image Erika6504:
    I definitely take it as being sarcastic.  If you're around here enough, you'll realize that she's sarcastic a lot but very rarely straight-out bitchy.

Finally, someone gets it!  ::::applause::::::

Wink

•  

* eowynmn tries to help princess4u81 remove the stick from her a$$, but realizes it's just too permanent.  

• I didn't take it as bi.tchy.  she was just being a little sarcastic. chill out a little.
    [img]http://lb5m.lilypie.com/03GSm6.png[/img]
    [img]http://lb2m.lilypie.com/O6MKm6.png[/img]
  • *would help E but, already knows that thing is launched up there so far/tight...me feels sorry for her husband! bwhaaaa haaa haaa!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards