Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

BF'ing and 1 month old...

If you have a baby that is around 1 month old - what time do you make their last feeding before bed? My DS is pretty much up every 3 hours and sometimes it takes more than a hour to get him back down. Just wondering what your schedule is like.

Re: BF'ing and 1 month old...

• Options
    DS went to bed around 11 when he was a month old, and usually slept until 3 or 4am, then would feed and go back to sleep until 7.
  • Options
    We didn't have a schedule at that point. I just fed him when he was hungry. It was still every 2 hours then. Now his last feeding is around 6:30-7:30 and he'll sleep for 7-9 hours before wanting to eat again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    at night she usually eats her last feeding around 8. she doesn't wake up until 11:30 sometimes i can get her to go back to bed when she is finished. other times she stays up until her next feeding which is about 2 then she is back up about 5 and then 8. talk about a long night.
  • Options
    We don't really have a schedule yet.  DD usually goes to bed between 11 and 1, depending on how fussy she is.  She's great about sleeping in the morning, though, so I don't mind the late nights.  She'll sleep really soundly between 6 and 9 a.m.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"