Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hi Ladies!

Well my long thanksgiving vacation is almost over and back to work tomorrow after two weeks of being off.:( I will be online all day tomorrow because I am sure I won't feel like working!LOL How is everyone? It's been a couple of days since I have had a chance to log on. Anything new??

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Options
    just wanted to say HI!
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I made Heath bars today....and I'm totally addicted to animal crossing. And I defintely do not feel like working tomorrow. blah. How are you?
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that I'm also watching ELF...the cotton-headed ninimuggins!!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options

Hi!!!:)

heath bars sound yummy! I have no idea what animal crossing is.lol But..I am good..a little tired from shopping but good.:)

• Options
    Hi JAV.   I am dreaaaaadddddddddding work tomorrow - oh, the backlog.  Crying
    imageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    SOOOO not looking forward to work tom!!! Jav how was ur thanksgiving??
  • Options
    Hi lumbride! How are you? I know..Sundays make me soo depressed.lol Ugh I can already tell I am going to be in a bitchy mood in the morning....they better WATCH OUT at work!LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"