Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Rec. your activity table

I am thinking about getting DD an activity table for Christmas but I'm not sure which one.  Suggestions?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Rec. your activity table

• Options

I don't have any experience with either but I did buy the FP L&L table today from Target on sale for $29.99. That's the cheapest I've seen them so not sure if that would be a deal breaker for you or not.

I've also read on here that some of the LF tables are defective and the legs won't come off once you put them on.

• Options
    DD has the Fisher Price table at my parents house and the Leap Frog table at our house.  She doesn't seem to have a preference between the two.   I prefer the FP one because the woman's voice on the Leap Frog table just annoys me!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the chicco music n play table. ?

?DS loves it! ?It a good deal because it has a bunch of different uses. ?One side has a piano (that you can take off) and activities on it. ?The table flips over and there are blocks. ?DS also loves to take off the table and push around the base (kind of like a shopping cart). ?It's provided hours of entertainment in our house! ??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Aiden 10.17.07 Emma 07.15.10
  • Options
    from the reviews I've read, the Leap Frog one gets the highest marks;  the Chicco one's voice (according to the reviews) is creepy
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"