Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Prenatal vitamins

Hi all. I am new here. I am going to start TTC after the new year. I was hoping you could recommend your prenatnal vitamins.

Re: Prenatal vitamins

• Options

I use the Target brand. I take them right before bed and haven't had any issues.

Good luck!

• Options
    i take the target brand and have had no issues
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm taking prescription PrimaCare combo, and have had no problems with them. If you want something OTC, people tend to like the Target brand.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I take one a day women's before bed and haven't had any issues.
  • Options
    I take Target Brand and also before bed, otherwise I had nausea even if taken with food.
  • Options
    I take walgreens brand coated PNV's .  I like them because they don't smell or upset my stomach.
  • Options
    I take the One a Day Prenatals before bed and they don't bother me.  But if I take them on an empty stomach I get nauseous.
  • Options
    I take Rainbow from Whole Foods. 
  • Options
    I take Target brand in the morning with my cereal and haven't had any issues. Good luck
  • Options
    I take the Target brand and haven't had any problems.
  • Options
    I take cvs brand and I take them a night before bed, but it sounds like moo has the right idea, my PNV have a horrible after taste, gl!
  • Options
    Most multivitamins make me sick, but I've been taking GNC prenatals and haven't had any problems.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I take Trader Joe's. It has no artifical colors or flavors, is made completely from vegan food sources (rather than synthesized sources), and has a gentle on the stomach herb blend including red raspberry leaf which is supposed to help with luteal phase (though the RRL in the vitamin is a very small amount).
  • Options
    If your Dr. does give you a prescription for them most pharmacies have vanilla coated ones, and I have been taking them for monthes without any problems. As for OTC I liked the Walmart brand..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"