Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Mom vent

She just gave me the relax talk, along with telling me that I should consider adoption.  Well way to be positive.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mom vent

• Options

Oh Moo, I am sorry! That is a tough thing to hear. {{{{HUGS}}}}

• Options

WOW! It's always amazing what moms say.....

Sorry you had to hear it from her, of all people. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemooeta:
    She just gave me the relax talk, along with telling me that I should consider adoption.  Well way to be positive.

That sucks. She probably meant well. I think most people have a tough time wrapping their brain around what to say when it comes to TTC.

• Options

I'm sorry Moo... that must have been frustrating. When there are people popping out babies left and right it is hard to believe that a year of trying is AVERAGE!

Hang in there. 

• Options

i am so sorry moo, that's a shittty thing to hear, especially from your mom.  did you tell her to shut it?

::hugs::

• Options
    I'm sorry moo, that's hard to hear from your mom. 
  • Options
    ugg.. the whole conversation was awful, she used the term fertile mertile (sp)  and told me to relax, lose weight, adopt.  It was the worst ever.  I just said yup I'll get right on that.  Oh well I guess since it was so easy for her she just doesn't understand.
  • Options
    I love it when people tell you just to relax when it comes to ttc, and your thinking if that was possible don't you think that I would be doing exactly that. People sometimes don't realize how things come across when they are saying this stuff, and I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"