Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

My husband totally understands me!

I just have to say, my husband is such an amazing supportive man.  I do not know how he has put up with TTC for all these years without trying to kill me, seriously.  I am a neurotic mess when it comes to TTC and he just knows the perfect things to do and say.  We went out to dinner tonight and he discussed how he wants to go to China to adopt a little girl etc, so that is our plan but then we go to Big Lots to get some new blankets for my furbabies.  While I was in the blanket aisle picking out fleeces, he said he would brb.  He came back with one of those hand baskets full of OPKs and HPTs..The OPKs for 80 cents each so he said, hell this is our last month trying lets go out with a bang.  I thought that was the cutest thing ever!!

Re: My husband totally understands me!

• Options
    this is your last month trying?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    awww, he sounds really sweet.  good luck this month!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, we made a decision a long time ago to stop ttc as of January 2009 and then look towards adoption at this point.  We have been trying for so long that its just more important for us to be parents than it is to have a biological child.
  • Options
    Mandee-- I am so glad that you have the man you do. Please tell him that the ladies on the boards completely approve of him!
  • Options
    I hope that everything goes well for you this month or that you can get a baby via adoption and be parents.  I know that you have been on quite a journey and I hope when it finally ends it ends well.
  • Options
    What a sweet man!  Hopefully this will be your month!
  • Options
    That's sweet - he sounds like a great guy.
  • Options
    That is the cutest story! He sounds great!  I know everything will work out for you!
  • Options

That is so sweet!

o/t: I can never find hpts at Big Lots! 

• Options
    Embarrassed  AWe shucks!! I think hes a keeper!! I guess it doesnt hurt that we have known each other almost 19 years.
  • Options

imagemooeta:
    I hope that everything goes well for you this month or that you can get a baby via adoption and be parents.  I know that you have been on quite a journey and I hope when it finally ends it ends well.

thanks Moo, I honestly wish everyone here could get their BFP soon.  Its heartwrenching watching all of us who have to wait and wait.  I just know for me realistically I should have gone to adoption years ago.

• Options

Your husband sounds like such a great guy!!

BTW, my friend's parents ttc for 8 years with no luck.  They finally gave up on it and adopted him.  One year later his mom found out she was pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby and another baby a few years later.  She claims that once she had a baby through adoption the stress of ttc was gone and it just kind of happened. 

Anyway, best of luck to you!!

• Options
    Awww what a sweet man you got!
  • Options
    Awww. Yeah for you guys. No matter what happens, I'm sure it'll be great. GL.
  • Options
    Aw, that's cute! GL on your final hurrah!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"