Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Do I win a prize....

For the most positive OPK in one cycle?  I'm currently at 6! 

Re: Do I win a prize....

• Options
    isn't that crazy?? that's what happened to me last month and I thought something was wrong and called the doc!!
  • Options
    geeze, i'm right there with you this cycle. ?it's stressful!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetaciboo25:
    isn't that crazy?? that's what happened to me last month and I thought something was wrong and called the doc!!

What did you doc say?

It is weird because last cycle I didn't get 1 positive!

• Options
    hopefully you will win a BFP!!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    This can only mean one thing! Hopefully... :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i called my doc too and she said if it happens for two consecutive cycles to come in and get a blood test to check for any hormonal imbalances. ?So far this is the first cycle i've had it happen, I have had 7 +opk's so far and was so discouraged i stopped testing after 7 so I could have possibly gotten more. ?
  • Options
    they said they weren't concerned and wondered what kind I was using. I was using first response. they suggested using the smiley face ones. last month I actually didn't use them but I am this month. got my first positive today so we'll see how many I get. I was concerned because PCOS can cause a lot of positives. But they weren't concerned...
  • Options

After all that OPK confusion I hope it ends in a nice BFP!!!!

GL and lots of baby dust :)

• Options

imageAML84:
    This can only mean one thing! Hopefully... :)

What would that be? 

• Options
    I was just going to post a vent about this w/ my CBEFM! I am on CD22 and have been getting highs since CD12. I keep thinking I'll get my Peak any day now and I'm getting frustrated. Last cycle I think I O'd on CD22 and that was the latest of the past few cycles (it's been around CD18). Ugh, this is our 1st official month of trying so I'm just getting aggrevated even though I know it's so early to get upset.
  • Options

Wow I didn't know that was possible.  Hope they end in a BFP for you this cycle!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"