Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

anyone trying and not charting??

anyone out there just doing it without charting??   is there a chat room for us???   just curious

Re: anyone trying and not charting??

• Options
    I'm not currently charting. But that's really only because I still can't get my period to regulate itself and I still have a lot to learn about it. I went off BC in June, didn't have a period until October 24 and now it is over a week late. All HPTs have been negative so once I get my period again, I'll probably chart since my period is so irregular.
  • Options

Hey,

We're trying and not charting!  I don't think there is separate message board, but you can learn alot from this board even if you are not charting! 

Good Luck 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Charting stressed me out so I quit.  I'm only on cycle 3, so if I'm not pregnant in a few months a may start again. This board still works for me though!! I learn a lot here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't chart the first go-around and conceived successfully.  I just started charting two days ago so we will see how it goes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options

I didn't chart for the first 5 months of trying.  There are lots of girls that don't chart, it's just hard to answer a lot of questions that are asked without the information you find on a chart. 

Good luck!

***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options

imageOregonPachey:
    I didn't chart the first go-around and conceived successfully.  I just started charting two days ago so we will see how it goes.

This may be a dumb question, but what is a blighted ovum?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i went through 4 cycles before i started charting, there are other girls on here that don't chart as well.  it's not as stressful as i thought it may be, but do whatever works best for you. GL!!
  • Options

I don't think there is a separate message board for non-charters.

DH and I TTC for like a year and a half without charting and nothing happened. I finally gave in and started charting in June.

• Options
    I'm not charting, but this is also only my 2nd cycle after BC, my 2nd period in 5 years. So, I'm waiting a while to regulate. If we can't get there on our own in 6 months, we will chart.
  • Options

I got PG on our first cycle TTC without charting, but I have always had really obvious, unmistakable CM patterns. I was going to start temping if I didn't get a BFP this month.

I know where you're coming from on this one, but honestly - a little more knowledge never hurt anyone. Not saying everyone has to temp & chart, but just don't be resistant to learning more about your menstrual cycle and conceiving... it really is fascinating and doesn't put more pressure on you just to know what is going on with your body. There is a lot more to it than "what day did I start my period" - remember knowledge is power. :)?

• Options

This was our first month TTC. I didn't feel like getting into the whole charting and temping thing so we just decided to have sex every other day for the entire month. Needless to say, this method worked for us and DH was very happy! Big Smile

• Options

imagejulie71406:
    I'm not currently charting. But that's really only because I still can't get my period to regulate itself and I still have a lot to learn about it. I went off BC in June, didn't have a period until October 24 and now it is over a week late. All HPTs have been negative so once I get my period again, I'll probably chart since my period is so irregular.

?

To me, this is all the more reason to chart. You'll have something to show your doctor if you seek medical advice for it.

Also, cute dogs. :) We have a boxer named Sophie. She's currently curled up next to me on the couch because she's the most spoiled creature EVER. :)?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I'm TTC and not charting either. I don't think it's good for me cause I think about getting PG too much so don't do it. I used to though and it never gave me anything. One month I was charting and I got what I thought was an implantaion dip but it turned out to be nothing of course so that's my story.
  • Options
    I am on cycle #2 and not currently charting. Its all a little confusing to me right now!!!!!
  • Options

I'm not charting. It was only my first cycle though.

I found an ovulation calc. online and based on the day of my last period it determined my fertile week. I had O pains one day and based my DPO on that. Hmm...not very scientific but hopefully it does the trick.

I think after 3+ months of trying I will start charting and such.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"