Working Moms
Options

labels for daycare?

Our daycare requires that everything be labeled...bottles, clothes, you name it.  What do others do for this?  Magic marker?  Actual labels that you order?  Anyone had any experience with Mabels Labels or others like that? 

Thanks in advance!

Re: labels for daycare?

• Options
    We have Mabel's Labels and love them!  We've been using them since DS was 12 weeks old and they still look brand new, even through the dishwasher and sterilizer.  So far, I only have to label bottles and things like diaper rash cream and sunscreen.  But when/if we have to start labeling clothes, shoes, etc., I will be buying more Mabel's Labels for those items.  They have a couple of "starter sets" that would probably be great for you since you need a variety of labels.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got a label maker from Amazon - the brand is Brother and two fabric marking pens.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For his bottles, I used masking tape written with a Sharpie marker, and for clothing labeled his tags with a Sharpie.
  • Options

I love InchBug labels for the bottles - ours have been through the dishwasher hundreds of times and still look good

https://www.inchbug.com/

• Options

I bought the bump names labels for bottles. https://www.inchbug.com/

We were not allowed to use any type of label that could come off because it was a choking hazard, so none of the label makers would have worked.

Permanent marker also works on bottles and does wash off after a few washes in the dishwasher.  Clothes I put in a big ziplock bag and labeled the bag.  I wrote on the tags of her blankets and jackets with a pen.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    ditto inchbug.  we love them!
  • Options
    Right now, we only label her bottles.  We use the vinyl ones from Stuckonyou.com.  They're dishwasher and microwave proof.  Once we need to label other items, I'll buy the appropriate ones from there as well.
  • Options
    I use the paint tubes for fabric painting, the bottles have been through the dishwasher over and over and it hasn't come off at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"