Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

my turn!

this is my first month charting, not sure when to expect O.  i think i may have messed up my chart, the open circle is from waking up at 3:15 to go shopping on black friday, usually i temp at 5am. 

any thoughts on my chart?? (link in siggy!)

Re: my turn!

• Options

i haven't had any this cycle, i guess i need to start drinking green tea or something . . .

boo, oh well, thanks for trying!

• Options

i learn something new everyday! i'll add that in, it's not totally non-existent, it's just not creamy or egg white, at least not yet. 

thanks again!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't you check cm?
    Mommy to Catherine 5/19/2005 & Ryan 8/22/2009 My Blog
  • Options
    I don't think you've O'd yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i check it, before i had started charting my temperature i wrote everything down in a notebook, and looking back at it now, i've never had a ton of changes in it, except for the one cycle i drank green tea, i guess i should start doing it again (even though it's pretty gross).  it's 99% of the time the same consistency (if that makes any sense?)
  • Options
    No evidence of O...how long are your cycles normally?
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options
    about 32 days.
  • Options
    Then I wouldn't worry...might be in the next few days.  Good luck!
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options
    thanks, and thanks for looking!
  • Options
    Its extremely rare for me to have EWCM too Jessie but track your cm because watery is also considered a fertile type of cm, not as fertile as EW but better than dry or creamy.
  • Options
    okay, then my newb question is, when i put the dry down on my chart, does that mean there's NO CM at all, or just a little CM??
  • Options

From FF:

• Dry: Record your cervical fluid as "dry" if you have no cervical fluid present at all; if you notice no cervical fluid in your underwear; and if the outside of your vagina feels dry. You can expect to see dry days both before ovulation after your period and after ovulation. Record "dry" if you are not able to gather or see any cervical fluid, even if your vagina feels slightly moist inside.
    • Sticky: Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.
    • Creamy: Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.
    • Watery: Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get eggwhite cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.
    • Eggwhite: This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "eggwhite" if your cervical fluid looks at all like real eggwhite, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

• Options
    thanks bbin!
  • Options
    thanks for looking steeler, i am still a bit confused about the CM, it honestly just feels wet when i check it 99% of the time, today it was sticky, so i put that in, but i guess i was thinking of watery as just wet. i am a total newb to charting and will admit that i don't get all the differences of my CM yet, maybe because there doesn't seem to ever be much of a change? is that normal??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"