TTC After a Loss
Options

T minus 100

Sorry for posting another topic! ?But I noticed I have less that 100 posts to go until bronze! ?Woohoo!!
Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: T minus 100

• Options
    Woohoo!!!  Feel free to post away!  This board is so slow today and I don't want to work!
  • Options
    Your working today, Snowflake? ?What do you do? ?Hopefully it isn't rainy there as it is here in metro DC!
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go for it girl!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    islelily - are you a Redskins fan?
  • Options
    No, I'm not at work ... I'm a teacher and I'm doing school work at home.  It is a yucky rainy day here too, and my DH has confined himself to his dungeon (a partially finished basement with a huge TV that cost more than finishing the whole basement would have cost) to watch football in surround sound!  I'm bored!!!
  • Options
    I hear that - I am not far away myself!
  • Options

imagealwyzbsy:
    islelily - are you a Redskins fan?

I'm not much of a pro-football fan. ?I'm originally from GA, so I love college ball. DH likes the Skins though. ?How about you??

• Options

imagesnowflake_bride:
    No, I'm not at work ... I'm a teacher and I'm doing school work at home.? It is a yucky rainy day here too, and my DH has confined himself to his dungeon (a partially finished basement with a huge TV that cost more than finishing the whole basement would have cost) to watch football in surround sound!? I'm bored!!!

?

How unfair of YH! ?Hopefully you'll be done with the work soon (though I am sure Nesting helps! ?Wink) And you can get your DH to do something with you then besides football all day.

• Options
    I am only a football fan because it is better than being a football widowWink.  I'll admit, since I understand the game better, I have started to get into it(if it's only 1 or 2 games a week).  Although I'm from VA, I'm a Cowboys fan as that's DH's team.  He also likes college ball, but it's Texas A&M.  We are watching the Redskins-Giants now.
  • Options

LOL It is better to join them if you can't beat them :)

DH wasn't into college ball until he met me, so he's a GA fan by marriage. I think he enjoys it now too Smile

Has your DH started enjoying/doing something that you like in exchange? ?I think that would be fair!?

• Options
    Hmm, yes DH will do things that I enjoy that he wouldn't normally do, though not much is coming to mind off hand.  Occasionally, DH will watch sappy romantic comedies with me. 
  • Options
    woo hoo!  Won't be long now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"