Indiana Babies
Options

NPR: Christmas Tree help?

Where is a great place to get a Christmas tree?  I would love to cut our own (yup, I'm a glutton for punishment!) but have no idea where to go.  Somewhere on the Carmel side of Indy would be great.

Thanks!

Re: NPR: Christmas Tree help?

• Options

hey!  :)

I am not sure where, but I will ask my MIL when we are over there for dinner tonight.  We cut ours down with my parents (in southern Indiana) the last time we went, and then got a fake one 2 years ago because we were too busy to go cut one down.  Anyway, I'll page you here or on parenting (or pm you).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sounds good!  I don't mind driving S IN, I just didn't want to drag the whole family somewhere and it be horrible!  Thanks! 

Oh, and we put lights on the house that refuse to stay on normally.  We came in from dinner last night, and they had come on (I guess we didn't reset the timer from last year) and one strand was blinking, one was running, two were normal, and the other one was slowly coming on and off.  Yeah.  I'm sure the neighbors LOVE us :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We get ours at the Marsh on 116th and Allisonville.  It's run by the Boy Scouts and they get a percentage of the profits.
  • Options
    I think you can cut your own at Stony Creek in Noblesville.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"