Austin Babies
Options

heading in for fluids...again.

this is getting ridiculous. i can't keep liquids down and the nurses at the IV treatment told me the last time that i had waited waaaay too long to come in. so, this time, i called the nurse after not holding liquid for just over 24 hrs. (i think around 36). and they want me to head into the ER.?

maybe i'll swing by to see boxer while i'm there...kidding. ?

Re: heading in for fluids...again.

• Options

Yikes. You poor thing! Is there anything they can do to ease the nausea?

Do you need anything? Is there anything Mike and I can do to help you out right now?

• Options

my parents are still here, mcgee, thanks so much for your offer!?

i'd be willing to bet that they will put some meds in my IV (they did the last time) so that i can get a really good meal in- which seems to help for a couple of days. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow. I hope they can not only get you hydrated but get some meds that will help you.  That is just no fun!!  Feel better soon!
  • Options
    Dang, girl! I'm so sorry you're having to suffer through this so much. I hope it gets better soon.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    Oh no!  I hope you feel better soon and can begin keeping down liquids.  I'll be thinking about you today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ack! how frustrating. here's hoping they get a good IV-starter-person for you!
  • Options

Man! I am so sorry you still aren't feeling better. Hopefully this will be the last time IV treatment is necessary.

You'll remain in my thoughts! I'm glad your parents are able to be such a huge help! 

• Options
    Goodness!!  I'm so sorry you've having to deal with this!  Hope this is the last time!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Man, that sucks!  I  hope you are feeling better soon.

I know you said your mom and dad are still here, but please let me know if you need anything.

• Options
    geez, you poor thing! i hope you start feeling better soon and can keep down liquids!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, that is rough. Take care!
    Business Cat. image
  • Options

I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I'll be in town Wed and Thurs and am happy to help out if you need anythiing.

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    That sucks.  I hope you start feeling better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You poor thing!!!  I hope you get a good dose of medicine in your IV and you start keeping stuff down.  *~*~*~* No more Ick! dust*~*~*~* for you!!

• Options
    Yikes.  Add me to the "holler if you need anything" group.
  • Options
    Ugh, that sucks.  I hope you get past this part soon!
  • Options

oh man! *big hugs*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

They need to get (and keep you) on some serious anti-emetics! Like one of everything =P. Poor MC!!!

Really, seriously, if this keeps happening, ask for the Reglan Pump thingie OR a PICC line. Anything to make this easier on you!!

I'm available here and there too, we can come over and play with Jack as needed =) Let me know. I remember how bad it was when I had m/s and it was just me!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

What in the world!??!  Were you like this with Jack?  Can they give you a line to go?  With one of those poles or maybe you can train the kiddo to hold it for you at all times? 

I hope you get past this soon, this really sounds awful.  :(

• Options
    awwww man. I hope you feel better soon! Sending you some stay hydrated dust!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"