Infertility
Options

Worried about what is next

I am on cd 83 and still no af.  I have taken 2 rounds of prometrium and so far she hasn;t shown up.  granted it has only been 4 days since my last pill, I can't help but worry what the next step may be.  I am also afraid to hear that there might be something else wrong.

Anyone else go throught something similar? Sad

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Worried about what is next

• Options
    i haven't been through this, but i wanted to send you AF dust.  i hope she gets here in the next couple of days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had something similar happen to me. Have you had your estrogen levels tested? My estrogen was extremely low, so the prometrium didn't bring on AF at all.

Perhaps AF is just being her typical b!tchy self and it will only take a few more days--hang in there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had my estrogen tested.  If she doesn't show up I will suggest it.  Thanks!

• Options

Hey Angie!

I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I know after m/cing AF can be really tempermental. I have heard girls in a similar situation getting on bcp's for 2 wks to bring her on. You might suggest it if they can't figure anything else out. Have you had an u/s to see what is going on?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTryingtogetpregnant:

Hey Angie!

I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I know after m/cing AF can be really tempermental. I have heard girls in a similar situation getting on bcp's for 2 wks to bring her on. You might suggest it if they can't figure anything else out. Have you had an u/s to see what is going on?

Hey Jenny, I haven't had a ultrasound since I went to the hospital for the m/c.  I guess I will have to wait the 10 more days to see what is going on.  I am just afraid that my ob/gyn will say there is nothing else she can do for me and send me to a RE (isn't covered).

I appreciate everyones responses and gives me some ?'s to ask if she doesn't show.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"