Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Chart Stalkers - FF just moved my O Date - confused?

Would love if anyone could add their 2 cents on my chart this month.  FF just moved my O date from CD19 to CD21 but I fear that drinking may be artificially driving up my temps.  On top of that, I started spotting yesterday (bright red after BM - sorry for TMI - brown CM this morning).  If AF starts today or tomorrow, that would give me a really short LP.  Usually my charts are fairly clear and this month is just a mess.  Would love any opinions.

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Chart Stalkers - FF just moved my O Date - confused?

• Options

you alos have a strong case for Oing on CD 23.

I dunno - FF could easily move it again depending on your future temps. Actually, now that I look at it more - im more convinced that CD 19 was a better O date. Sorry its being so wacky this time! 

• Options

Thanks CrazyRabbitLadie.  As if it is not frustrating enough to most likely be moving on to cycle #7, this cycle is just messing with my head.  Oh well.

More importantly, Congrats to you on your BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree with CD 19 when it comes to temps, but your OPKs are throwing me off.

Your LP is normally 11-13 days, so if you got AF tomorrow - Tuesday, that would mean you probably O'd CD 19. I would keep it in you head that you O'd on CD 19 and change your CH once you get AF ( of a BFP) 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    cd 21 looks right to me. drinking affects everyone differently. it doesn't seem to change my temps at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ams and Becky.  I appreciate your opinions.  Such a confusing month and I am just really frustrated :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If its true your timing was still good.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would say CD19 for o day, & then your right around the time you usually start to spot. If you take out the + opk's what does FF say?

Mommy to Catherine 5/19/2005 & Ryan 8/22/2009 My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"