TTC After a Loss
Options

Do you use ebates?

I found out about it from a friend.  I'm not good when it comes to coupon clipping, but this is a great way to save money and earn rebates as you go!  There's a link in my blog, or you can click here.  When you sign up, we both get a $5 credit.  Cool!
Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Do you use ebates?

• Options
    How does it work?  Do you order things directly from them or do they give you coupon codes?  I'm interested, but I'm always hesitant to sign up for new things.  Let me know and I'll definitely sign up!
  • Options
    oh wow!  you are super close to bronze!  keep posting!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll probably use it for printing coupons, online coupon codes, and free shipping codes.  Printing will be easier for me than cutting coupons that expire & having to file them.  I'm better at printing just the ones I need.

Now, I'm off to earn my Bronze Status.  Go me!

Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I signed up ... seems very cool!  I don't think I earned you $5 though, I think I needed to go through an invitation from you ... oops!Sad
  • Options
    I use it.  It helps a little.  I also use mypoints.com, which works better for me.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"