Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Anniversary triggers

I know there will be a lot of days, even after I've started to "feel better" about losing Gabi, that just floor me. It's only been 3 days. Today she would have been 7 weeks old. Yesterday, if I had a normal pregnancy, I would have been 34 weeks along. I hope that as time goes on I can stop feeling terribly sad on weeks. Months, yes. Years, of course. Thanksgiving, Christmas, mother's day, father's day, my birthday (the day she was born), and DH's birthday (the day she got sick). I just hope the sadness spaces itself out a little more.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anniversary triggers

• Options
    My situation is different, but I found that Mother's Day and my EDD were the hardest for me. Now that I've passed my EDD, I feel like I can finally start to heal. I hope that you can find some peace. ::hugs::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I know how you feel, I tell myself the same things ("I would now be x weeks" etc) We were going to tell the family over Thanksgiving and Christmas so I know that will be hard also. (My dh promised that if we weren't pregnant again by mother's day, that we will adopt an 8 week old puppy)

I'm so sorry you are sad and those anniversaries are so hard.... (hugs)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hugs, know how you feel.. instead of telling family we were pregnant this weekend, we spent the weekend fighting of my grandma.. she kept asking everyone around us if we were pregnant .. my aunt is the only one who knows about the mc so she would try to help us out by changing subject...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"