Washington Babies
Options

Recommend your cheap event photographer

I want to hire someone to take pics of the girls' first birthday party so that I will actually be IN the photos and have better quality ones than my crappy snapshots... but can't afford to spend a ton on it.

Anyone have any recs? It's a two-hour party on Dec. 28th. Thanks!

Re: Recommend your cheap event photographer

• Options
    we use crystal linde at crystalballphotography.com. I highly recommend her.
  • Options
    I would recommend Crystal too, although she might be a good distance from you. She is located in Lacey. But she is wonderful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Jody,

Wish I could help you out. I just wanted to say hello and WOW, Jared has grown quite a bit!!! I still have his first grade image in my head. It was a shock! What a beautiful holiday photo! 

Smiles,

Stephanie

• Options

My BIL is a photographer and videoagrapher.  He is located in Puyallup.  I have no idea what he charges though.  

You could e-mail him.  I think his website is chrismckennaphotography.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I would highly recommend my good friend Alicia Reynolds! She is just starting out but takes just as good of, if not better pictures than any of the professionals I've gone to. (Her editing is amazing too!) She took the picture of Norah in my signature....if you want any info on her I can get it...but Im sure she'd charge you next to nothing. (She is in Puyallup)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"