Trouble TTC
Options

Problem with finding jeans that fit me

I'm 24 weeks pregnant HELP!!!! I used to be a size 24 (00) in other words I DON"T HAVE HIPS AT ALL!!! I can't find any jeans that fit me that I can afford, I've looked online and in every store possible and cant find anything so i got a belly band... Do you think that is going to work all through my whole pregnancy??Sad

Re: Problem with finding jeans that fit me

• Options
    I don't know if it will work or not. My old jeans don't fit at all but I have always had some butt and hips (size 4 prepregnancy). I tried to wear my old jeans with the belly band around week 19 and it was so uncomfortable I went home and packed them all away. I have maternity jeans from Old Navy and I like them pretty much. They were about $35.
  • Options
    I used my belly band until 8 months with baby #1, though I hated the feeling of my pants falling off all the time (they didn't actually fall off, but kept slipping down).  I stuck it out though, because I'm cheap and didn't want to buy more clothes.  It will depend how you carry.  I was all belly until 8 months, then my legs and started to swell, so I couldn't really find any pants that fit unless they had stretch in them.  Amen for yoga pants at that time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"