D.C. Area Babies
Options

New mom gtg Friday Dec. 5 at 11:30

ok, follow up from the post below - anyone who wants to meet at Tyson's outside of PF Chang's at 11:30 on Friday is welcome.  We can decide from there whether we want to eat there, go somewhere else, or whatever.  As I recall, there is both an indoor and outdoor entrance to the restaurant (it has been a while since I've been to Tysons, so feel free to correct me), so to remove confusion, lets meet at the indoor entrance.

Not to further confuse things, but despite my screen name, my name is actually Becca, my husband is Sam :)

Re: New mom gtg Friday Dec. 5 at 11:30

• Options
    I'll be there!  I love PF Chang's
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am salivating....I wonder if we should call and see if they have any tables that are better for mom, babies and strollers since it is normally busy (although not that early) and somewhat cramped. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll try to be there!  It depends on when Conrad decides to nap that day!  A cranky 7 month old is no fun at all...

• Options
    I will try to make it too!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Can I join in on this??
  • Options

I'll be there and will try to be there promptly, although I'll be rushing from baby yoga.

This is PF Chang's at Tysons II?

• Options

I thought about calling but didn't know how many people would be able to get there - I figured I'd arrive a bit early to give them a heads up.

PF Changs is at the Tysons Galleria or whatever its called (don't know if that's what is also known as Tysons II) .

Also, anyone is welcome regardless of whether you posted in the original or here or whatever - the more the merrier (though I don't know if PF Changs will feel the same way Smile)

• Options
    I'm going to try to be there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I'm so sad I'm going to miss this.  I would love to come but unfortunately I have barely mastered staying at home with two kids let alone going out in public!  Maybe in a month or so I will be better at managing them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"