Multiples
Options

Birth Announcement Recs

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but can anyone recommend a good site for twin birth announcements? 

Thanks!

Re: Birth Announcement Recs

• Options
    I make them! Check out my store  www.sugarandspicedesigns.com  I can custom make anything too at no extra charge. So, if you see a design you like...just send the photos and i will convert it into twins.
    Laura, mommy to Emma & Izabel

(5 year old twin girls)

image www.sugarandspicephotos.com

• Options

There are several sellers on Etsy that sell them for a $15 set up fee and then they email you the PDF and you send them to your favorite print place (Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, etc).  It ends up making them super cheep.  Below is a link to one of the sellers, she has several different multiples designs and will customize everything to your liking.

https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16962436

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used tiny tot greetings (www.tinytotgreetings.com) and she customized the colors and fonts, etc, to my liking, and had a preview available within 12 hours of me sending the photo.  Pricing is reasonable, too (75 was $112).
    R E A D S 5 D E A R S
  • Options
    I used twinmomma at www.sugarandspicedesigns.com  and I love the way they turned out.  We got some notecards with the girls names to match.  Love them:)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for all of your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"