2nd Trimester
Options

Ladies who are 25 weeks plus...

Are you out there?!

I feel like everyone is MAX 21 weeks today, otherwise they've already moved to third tri.

I'm feeling lonely :(?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ladies who are 25 weeks plus...

• Options
    i moved to 3rd tri early.... i couldnt take some ppl on 2nd anymore!! I havent seen you around tho ;) come play with 3rd tri.. ur close enough!!!!!!!
  • Options

Humm. I forget how long along I am... looks at ticker.

It's because you move over at 26w6d, some move over early.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe I will :)

I don't even recognize half of the people on here now.

I've kept quiet somewhat... but not lately!!?

• Options
    Not 25 weeks, but CSpence - I just looked at the photos in your link and your wedding was gorgeous! I love your cake :)
  • Options
    I'm here with you . . . !
  • Options
    I'm 24 and something days.. I hardly recognize anybody on this board anymore...
  • Options
    I'm close...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemrsjazzsinger:
    Not 25 weeks, but CSpence - I just looked at the photos in your link and your wedding was gorgeous! I love your cake :)

aww thank you very much.... i didnt even get to eat any of our cake :(

• Options
    I'm here still.  Haven't been participating much though....I'm ready to move over to 3rd tri.
  • Options
    Im here and tip toeing slowly into 3rd tri...I havent decided yet if I am ready to accept that I am entering the 3rd tri yet...
  • Options

imageghbride:
    Im here and tip toeing slowly into 3rd tri...I havent decided yet if I am ready to accept that I am entering the 3rd tri yet...

I went over there for 2 minutes and chickened out...

I read one lady who's 41 weeks and ready to go into labor.

I'm not ready to face that fact!?

• Options

I'm almost there... LoL. I too feel like, with in the last few weeks- I don't reccognize anybody on here anymore... And the stupid questions are starting again~ Is neosporin ok??? Oh man- gotta love it...

Annie was saying the same thing last week. There are girls due in July and even August on the board! Nothing against them, but whre is everybody that we knew???

• Options
    i'm here! i guess i don't really post all that much though, except today
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm here! ?I can't believe I am almost in my third tri. ?How is that possible?
  • Options
    Been hiding in 3rd Tri mostly...
    3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• Options

imageerinms:
    I'm here!  I can't believe I am almost in my third tri.  How is that possible?

i remember how before it felt like it was sooooo far away. now we're basically here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We have the same due date and we are also expecting a little boy! I haven't really posted anything yet....so I am a newbie. 

• Options
    Ok. I'm not 25 weeks, but I'm further along than 21 weeks ... lol.
  • Options
    I'm only a few days behind you..... I'm 24 weeks but 25 weeks on Sat
  • Options
    I'm here.  I bounce b/w the two, only posting rarely on 3rd still though. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm here :)
  • Options
    I'm more than 21 w ;-)
  • Options
    I mostly lurk on 3rd tri because we've all been through the same things over and over.  I feel like an elder and if I want any baby related questions answered I need to post to 3rd tri anyways...
  • Options
    I'm here! I can't believe I'll be in the 3rd trimester in 2.5 weeks. ?Crazy!! ??
  • Options

My computer is virused to hell and won't let me post often! Add to that some of the annoying b!tches on here, like the one cspence move b/c of and that's why I'm not around much beyond lurking.

Hopefully we're getting a new computer with our tax returns!

• Options
    I'm close! I don't recognize alot of people on here anymore either.  I lurk alot on 3rd tri though.
  • Options
    I am about to head to third trimester board but yet to leave ... lol
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm still here! It does feel like the end of the tri girls are few and far between right now. I have been lurking on 3rd tri lately. How are you all feeling? I feel great, but I have just developed this never ending hunger. 
  • Options
    I'm starting to lurk a little bit over there, I'll be in 3rd tri by the end of the week!  Yippee!~
    Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here!  Getting ready to move over to 3rd tri soon though.
  • Options
    I'm at 25 weeks.  I do sort of feel "old" here lately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"