Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

DH wanted me to ask you ladies when your DC became ticklish.

He asked me when she would really be ticklish and I said I wasn't sure. So he said I should ask the ladies on the board. 

LOL

Re: DH wanted me to ask you ladies when your DC became ticklish.

• Options
    I got DD laughing the other night by tickeling her, but im not sure if it was just my excitement or she was ticklish
  • Options
    My DD reacts by squirming when we tickle her feet and belly but no big laughs from it yet.  She will sometimes giggle when I blow raspberries on her tummy though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I gave DD raspberries today thinking she would find them funny by now. No dice.

• Options
    just a few weeks ago. He used to just squirm but now I think he's actually putting it together!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She started squirming and we get a couple giggles out of her starting about 2 weeks ago.  No full out laughing yet - hopefully soon!  :)
  • Options
    DS will laugh if I make funny faces but he doesn't think tickling or raspberries are funny.  He looks at me like, "seriously?"
    Wife to Drew since 08.18.2007 Mom to Andrew since 10.18.2008 Runner, baker, reader, eater
  • Options
    in the last 2 weeks, charlie has become ticklish. but he's funny, because he giggles for a second and then he REALLY doesn't like it and starts crying! i think he's going to be one of those kids that cries when you tickle them, lol!
  • Options
    I think about two or three weeks ago. He cracks up if I wash his hands or neck. It is soooo cute!!
  • Options
    Our baby is the same, when we wash her neck she full out laughs. or blowing on her belly and tickling her inner thighs. She started all this prob when she was 3 or 4 months
  • Options
    At this time Emma is not :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO just started giggling when we tickle him up by his neck. I'm not sure if its in reaction to being tickled or the noises we make... but you have to catch him in the right mood. Otherwise, he looks at us like we're crazy.
  • Options

I just started tickling Mason yesterday on his belly and neck.  He isn't laughing yet, but he is close!  He will open his mouth real wide with a smile, tense up, and grunt.  I can't wait until he giggles!

• Options
    My Lo was ticklish at his neck around 2 months and would crack up! Now he is ticklish on his sides and underarms. It is the cutest thing ever seeing him laugh :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"