3rd Trimester
Options

anyone do active aerobics/dancing?

Anybody do somethign equivalent to REALLY fast salsa??  I did it for two minutes the other day because my feet were just really itching to dance and I got in BIG trouble with my aunt and the rest of my family.  I didn't htink it was ab ig deal because i knew I wasn't going to do it for more then two min but they were concerned with the twists and turns.....then they got me freaked out to the point that I got worried and almost started crying about beign such a bad person....please tell me that you or someone you know did somethign similar!

Re: anyone do active aerobics/dancing?

• Options
    It's not as fast as what I think you are talking about but I do water aerobics.  But it's a lot of jumping and twisting and it's fine, cleared by my doc.  Don't know if that helps...
  • Options
    I take a step class every Saturday and some weeks we end it with two or three Zumba songs.  I haven't had any problems...I'm a couple of weeks behind you though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to a wedding around 33 wks, and was dancing like crazy.

My friend was still teaching spin class and aerobics at 38 weeks.

You're fine.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, at about 38 weeks last pregnancy... DH and I LOVE dancing, and we did some VERY vigorous country dancing, like virginia reels, with swinging, bouncing, etc, for probably an hour, all together.  A whole bunch of people asked if we were trying to bring on labor.  At that point I wouldn't have minded, but the only result of all that dancing was that I was sore the next day, especially my legs.  Don't worry about it... the exercise was probably a good thing!
  • Options
    i do latin impact every week. its just like zumba. and if you did it before you were pregnat, you can do it now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"