Washington Babies
Options

WE ARE MOVING!! ICK!

We are officially moving to Wisconsin so DH can go to school there... To Milwaukee (ick) most likely maybe Madison IF he gets into that program as well... The baby board is quiet there & I don't like the cold... this is going to be rough...

Re: WE ARE MOVING!! ICK!

• Options
    Oh man. I'm sorry! Just stay on this board. We won't kick you off! :)~
  • Options

imageJRS72206:
    Oh man. I'm sorry! Just stay on this board. We won't kick you off! :)~

Agreed!  And don't change your little thing under your name that says Seattle.  You are one of us.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You are doing the reverse move that I did 6 years ago.  Well, I moved here from Chicago, but Milwaukee is only 90 mins away.  At least you have amazing frozen custard and a fun restaurant/defunct spy safehouse to entertain you (Want the scoop? Let me know).  But, yeah, it's cold in the winters.  They do know how to take care of the streets in WI, so that's good.

Are the housing costs lower there, at least?  I would think so, but I don't know.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    I've been in Eugene, Oregon since August and I hang out here still. :-) The Oregon board isn't really used much and it's a little piece of home for me to stay on this board, so you should just stay here and hang out with us!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My bf lives in Madison and loves it!  She is just a little bit of a drive to Chicago for occasional shopping trips!  I've heard people are super nice there but YES you should definately stay on this board too!
    imageimage Brothers! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"