Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

does your dc do this when waking up?

dd rubs & scratches her face like a maniac, & of course i forgot to ask the pedi @ her 2 mo. visit yesterday. does your dc do this?

Re: does your dc do this when waking up?

• Options
    yup - every time
  • Options

DS does this when he's falling asleep...I posted the same thing a month ago!!!  He looks like a madman when he does it....I tried to rub his head for him thinking it was itchy or something (he had cradle cap), but he just became pissed off since he wanted to do it himself.  It's a little better now since I offer him a finger to grip and it distracts him a little.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS does it when falling asleep.  It seems he does it so much that I think it actually interferes with him sleeping.  He looks crazy!!!!
    Finally after 15 months and 2 IUI's we have our gorgeous baby boy! Born Nov. 13th @ 9:09am after 29 hours of labor! 6 lbs 1 oz 20 inches long Lilypie Third Birthday tickers My little angel born Jan 9th, 2010 at 9:54pm after 25 hours of labor! 7lbs 4 oz 20 inches long Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yup everytime without fail, that and stretch, it is so cute!
  • Options
    yes, and stretch
  • Options

My DS does a fist pump in the air, like power to the people when waking and when falling asleep. When falling asleep, he does it then his arm slowly lowers as he loses the battle and sleeps. its hilarious

• Options
    yes, like crazy! the stretch he does is adorable but the face rubbing isn't so good.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!!
  • Options

Yes, and no matter how short I file her nails, she still has scratch marks all over her face from it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker 3rd little lady is on her way!
  • Options
    She does that and stretches out before she start hollaring for a bottle. Sounds normal to me, but make sure your girl isn't scratching the crap out of her face.
  • Options

imageSami8468:
    DS does it when falling asleep.  It seems he does it so much that I think it actually interferes with him sleeping.  He looks crazy!!!!

Yep. So does my little man!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"