Breastfeeding
Options

Breastfeeding Camis

Hey ladies, with my first I had these cheap tanks that sufficed but I'd really like some cute but supportive ones I can wear outside in the yard or under shirts that aren't such an eyesore but are still functional, what was your favorite? Any opinions on the motherhood ones?

Re: Breastfeeding Camis

• Options
    No opinions, just watching...as I would like to get one or two myself. :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have the medela nursing camis. They're fairly supportive for camis. I'm a D or DD, and I find it enough support for everyday wear.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at Target, the are about $20 each.
  • Options
    I had some from Target as well.  I've also heard good things about Bravado.  I don't have any camis, but like their bras.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i didn't find ANY of the nursing camis to be supportive and didn't want to shell out a lot of money either- pre pregnancy i was a 34 C  - no idea what i am now
    what i ended up doing was purchasing those sporty looking bras not quite sport bras from old navy/target. i find these easy to just lift for nursing sessions and wear under whatever i was wearing

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
  • Options
    I have a few camis from Target and I like them.

BFP #1 8.6.2011 EDD 4.7.2012 DS1 born 3.30.2012

BFP #2 1.21.2014 EDD 10.1.2014 natural m/c 1.30.2014
    BFP #3 4.30.2014 EDD 1.10.2015 DS2 born 12.31.2014
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Avoid Old Navy nursing tanks! I bought three and they are HORRIBLE!! I thought I'd like them bc I had so much Old Navy maternity clothing that worked but they are so unsupportive and I even tried different sizes.
  • Options
    The Target tanks are my cheap tanks, they don't give you much support but they work in a pinch. They dont work well for women with bigger boobs, I think.

If you want to invest, get Bravado tanks. They are wonderful and instead of just a round circle cut into the tank with some loose elastic underneath (like Target), Bravado has an actual bra sewn into the tank.
    TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love the h&m nursing tanks! I have been living in them since I gave birth to my lo (which will be 12 weeks tomorrow), I love them! Pretty reasonable price too... 2 for $25 and they are super cute! I don't think you're going to find "supportive" tanks, if you're on the bigger breasted side you might just have to wear nursing bras! ! But I have to say I can't wait to be able to sleep in just a t-shirt again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"