March 2015 Moms
Options

thanks everyone

denava2014denava2014 member
edited January 2015 in March 2015 Moms
Hi everyone I'm 32 weeks andi wanted to say hi and just tell everyone that reading all of the discussions have helped me take my mind off of all going on in my life. I was diagnosed with cancer and also 32 weeks Pregnant after my doctor's numerous attempts to have me terminate to start my treatments,we have reached 32 weeks. My husband and I are geateful to soon be welcoming our son in the world.. To be honest reading all these posts have seriously gotten me through some of the crappiest days so thanks everyone.

Re: thanks everyone

• Options
    Big Hugs to you for being so courageous. I have a very dear friend who chose to do the same thing and she started treatment after having their daughter. T&P to you and LO!!
  • Options
    Thank you staying positive has been the best treatment so far even though each day its easy for us to go back to thinking why me, we learned that those thought won't help
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    T&P for you and your family. I commend you for standing up for what you felt was the best choice for your family, even though it wasn't what your doctor wanted. I'm sure that took a lot of courage.
  • Options
    I'm glad you're able to bring baby as close to full term as possible! I hope your cancer treatment is just as bright. T&P!
    TTC #1: Jun 2014. BFP #1: Jul 18, 2014. DD born Mar 2015.
    TTC #2: Aug 2015. BFP: #2: Nov 9, 2015. EDD: Jul, 21 2015.
    Vow Renewal: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    Thoughts AND Prayers to you. I can't imagine what you are going through.
  • Options
    I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you and baby. Best of luck!!
  • Options
    Hoping the rest of your pregnancy goes well and your treatments are effective. Keep positive!
  • Options
    T&P going your way..i pray everything goes good with the rest of your pregnancy.
  • Options
    Praying for your strength. The best is yet to come.
  • Options
    Thinking of you, OP. Hugs and good thoughts your way
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers to you and LO

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Options
    Best of luck! Thoughts and prayers are definitely coming your way.
  • Options
    Many prayers to you and your family!
  • Options
    T&P for you and your family.
  • Options
    T&P's xox
  • Options
    Thinking of you!
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family!
  • Options
    Wow, I can't imagine. Best wishes to you and little one!
  • Options
    T&P's to you and your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A brave lady. I wish you all the luck and best wishes in the world for a safe delivery of little one and a speedy recovery for yourself
  • Options
    I'm just a lurker from F15 but I want to offer my T&P. You are a very brave woman who thought of her child first. You are a hero in my eyes. You are a hero to your LO too. I will keep you and your loved ones in my prayers. I have the up most respect for you!
  • Options
    Thanks again everyone your kind words keeps us going my husband and I really thank you
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your baby!
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options
    You are very brave for making the decision you did. Soon you will have a beautiful baby and be able to fully start your treatments. I have a dear friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer during her pregnancy. Her son is now in first grade and she is completely cancer free and living a healthy, beautiful life. Have you tried to find others with a similar experience to connect with? That may help.

You are in our thoughts. Stay strong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"