August 2014 Moms
Options

Red cheeks but no fever

hello everyone! I am a new mommy and I am wondering about my 4 1/2 month old baby who has red cheeks! I read about slapped cheek but he's had them red for a while now and no fever, no irritability or loss of appetite, nothing that would indicate slapped cheek. He's also not showing any teeth so I don't think he is teething. He eats normally, is in the best of moods always. Any idea what it could be?
Thank you!!

Re: Red cheeks but no fever

• Options
    It could be something with teething or my baby gets really Rosie checks when we go for walks and it's kind of brisk. And he has Rosie checks from teething. I rub some aquaphor on it and it goes away.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply!
    Are your baby's teeth coming out? Does it take a while to see them after teething begins?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking teething too. Our LO has been "teething" for over a month now, rosey cheeks from time to time. We use coconut oil.
  • Options
    He has been teething for at least a month and no teeth :( I use coconut oil on his skin too and also on his gums. I also use the hyland teething tablets and Tylenol when I feel like he is so uncalmble :( but he definitely has Rosie cheeks off and on. I can't wait for these teeth to just come in!!
  • Options
    DS had rosie cheeks for the longest time, I assumed teething but also no sign of teeth. I started rubbing a little bit of aquaphor on them before bedtime and they are SO much better.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Also, come to PB. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    vk2204 said:
    DS had rosie cheeks for the longest time, I assumed teething but also no sign of teeth. I started rubbing a little bit of aquaphor on them before bedtime and they are SO much better.
    This ^ and also join PB. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"