August 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday symptoms and lack of symptoms 1/6/15

2»

Re: Tuesday symptoms and lack of symptoms 1/6/15

• Options
    Having dinner at Buca di Beppo before seeing Phantom on Broadway, and it seems I chose the appropriate bathroom stall because it had a sign about constipation. Which is me. All week. More pasta doesn't help.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Just when I thought I dodged the MS train I got all day nausea combined with the desire to eat ALL the time. My sense of smell finally kicked into overdrive and it's hard to smell everyone's lunch at work :( hoping this passes soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Smells. Tired. Mild nausea better than last week. Mild twingy cramps on left ovary area. Boobs still big but not too painful at all. Have second US this Friday at 7 weeks.
    TTC#1 since Aug 2013, I'm 37, DH 41.  
    Maya Arvigo Abdominal massage (daily self care), plus TTC meditations.
    I'm very sensitive to diet (gluten, avoid processed foods) and environment. Have a history of inflammation and tendinitis before going off gluten in 2009.  
    July 2014 - RE Visit #1: Eggs look good, Endometrioma on R ovary, HSG showed blocked R tube close to ovary. DH SA normal 
    DX: Endometriosis probably the IF cause and gunking up tubes.  Since egg reserve is high, RE says I can wait a couple months and then get laproscopic surgery to remove endo & clear tube.  If that doesn't help then move to IVF. 
    Dec 2014 - Saw new RE - does not recommend surgery on tube as it isn't likely to help.  Doubts I have endometriosis.  My endometrioma shrunk to neglible size (yay!) 
    Seriously considering IVF in March/April
    12/17/14 - Natural BFP! 
  • Options
    I thought I was going to lose it at work today but I ended up being okay...just very sick feeling and having a ton of trouble sleeping!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    No morning sickness (thank God!), but I have been cramping a bit the last few days and extremely tired! Not sleepy...just tired...I want to lay in bed all day and do nothing! Ha not happening though with the kids home!
  • Options
    Just lots of cramping today! I'll take that over MS. 
  • Options
    Crampy in ovary region todat, sore boobs. Reading all of this makes me feel so much better though. Even though it doesn't feel like period cramps, and I have seen a heartbeat, as soon as I came home today I popped on here to make sure it's normal. Having another appt tomorrow afternoon, I am 8 weeks along
  • Options
    I am hungry and feel like throwing up at the same time. I have cramps off and on. Today was a total bummer.
  • Options
    @ABvintage‌ I've been waiting for someone to say they have greasy roots! I have curly hair so I rarely shampoo.. Maybe 2 times a week if I have events to go to. Now I could honestly wash it everyday . And of course I just dyed it this awesome copper color in the fall which I'm a perfect candidate for since I never wash . It is definitely hormone related. I am 8 weeks 1 day today and I have seen a bit improvement in the last two days , maybe things are leveling out? My dry shampoo did nothing for me either btw !
  • Options
    @mrstoney10‌ @ABvintage‌ my heart feels like it will explode sometimes. It beats so strong . I asked my doctor last week and he said to take my pulse during those times and as long as its a regular pattern it's fine.
  • Options
    I am exhausted and my lower back hurts. I am 10 weeks and 1 day today and I also feel the mild pain in my hips. I've had that off and on for a couple weeks. I think it's round ligament pain? My nausea has gotten a lot better and I haven't had too many food aversions, thank goodness. I can eat breakfast and lunch but the past few days I haven't felt like eating dinner. I've eaten mozzarella cheesesticks for dinner for the past 3 nights. That's all I've felt like eating.
  • Options
    This is that bathroom picture, by the way. Had no service to post it before. Also, I couldn't do a cartwheel to save my life.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"