Baby Names
Options

Having a hard time deciding....

Hello ladies, My husband and I are having a hard time deciding on our baby boys name. We are waiting to tell family until Christmas or I would just throw some names out there and see what they thought. So, I am turning to you all to hear opinions of some names we like :) At first my husband was set on a name he liked and nothing was going to change it, but now he has expressed that he might like for them to have the same initials. (My husbands initials are JMJ.) 1. Gunnar/Gunner Riley 2. Jude Maddox 3. Hudson Kruz 4. Jayce Maxwell 5. Westyn Rhys Feel free to suggest other names as well... TIA

Re: Having a hard time deciding....

• Options
    I like Jude Maddox. I also like the name Riley, but I don't care for Gunner. Riley Jude?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Jude Maxwell is my favorite of all of the combos, but of what you listed, I'd go with Jude Maddox. Westyn looks silly, and Gunnar/er is also pronounced like "GUN-ner" in the states (IDK what pronunciation you are going for here) too often for me to consider it for a child's name.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would toss Gunner, Maddox, Hudson, Kruz, Jayce, and Westyn.

Riley, Jude, Maxwell, and Rhys are all lovely.  I agree that Jude Maxwell is the best combo.  
  • Options

Jude Maddox, or maybe Jude Maxwell.

Gunnar is an old Nordic name.  It's correclty pronounced Goo-nar.  Gunner is a misspelling of Gunnar.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    ashiscute said:
    I would toss Gunner, Maddox, Hudson, Kruz, Jayce, and Westyn.

Riley, Jude, Maxwell, and Rhys are all lovely.  I agree that Jude Maxwell is the best combo.  
    All of this.
  • Options
    Love Jude Maxwell! I also like Rhys Maxwell or Jude Riley.

• Options
    I like Jude Maddox. I don't really care for the others at all.
  • Options
    Thanks yall, I appreciate your honest opinions!! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Jude for sure.

Any of those are preferable to Westyn. EEk.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    Jude or Riley
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love Jude. I think jace Maddox sounds better but I'm not a fan of the name jace very much.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rhys Cruz.
  • Options
    Rhys Cruz.
  • Options
    Hudson Rhys!!!!
  • Options
    Jude Maddox is the only name I can say I like. Maddox isn't my style but I really like Jude.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ashjenn said:
    1. Gunnar/Gunner Riley 2. Jude Maddox 3. Hudson Kruz 4. Jayce Maxwell 5. Westyn Rhys Feel free to suggest other names as well... TIA
    I actually like Gunnar, so that would be my first choice.  But if you use it, please spell it Gunnar.  I'm not fond of Riley, but it's not bad.  I'd actually use Gunnar Maxwell.

Jude, Maddox, Maxwell, and Rhys are all okay.

Jayce, Westyn, and Kruz are terrible.

Anniversary
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I'd go with Jude Riley, I think that sounds great!  Personally, I think Riley is underused and a fantastic name.  Right up there with Tucker, for me.
    Egg Retrieval - Feb. 2013 -> OHSS.  FET#1 - June 2013(failed). FET#2 - October 2013(success!) Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am
  • Options
    I really like Jude Maddox. Maddox is nms so I prefer the suggestion of Jude Maxwell. I think that's an awesome name.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"