Long Island Babies
Options

New mom in Huntington area

Hi all,

I am a new mommy and live in South Huntington. I gave birth 10 days ago and have been suffering from the baby blues for about a week. Would love to chat with anyone in the area that is going through a similar experience.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New mom in Huntington area

• Options
    I hope you feel better soon. All I can say is that it should get better with time. My daughter is 1 year old now but I do recall feeling the same way when she was born. I was pretty much borderline post partum to be honest. You definitely want to discuss this with your OB if you feel like it isn't improving. The beginning can be very rough and overwhelming but know that you aren't alone. I live in Coram but feel free to chat if I can help in anyway =) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you :) I am actually feeling so much better already. It is amazing what a walk in the fresh air can do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi..did you deliver at huntington hospital? I delivered on 11/1/11..we might have been neighbors if you did!
  • Options
    Hi I'm also in huntington and going through the same thing would love to meet up and chat/ go to the park or walk?
  • Options
    I gave birth 3 weeks ago and have definitely had the baby blues. I think getting out of the house and meeting other new moms will really help. I live in Glen Head-not far from Huntington. Maybe we could meet up for a walk?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"